30th Jan 2011
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Yohoo, People! I'm Back!!!
Sorry to update the blog!! Sec 4s are kind of busy this month.
Counting Down! 4 days to Chinese New Year!!! I'm sure that the chinese are excided for the up coming celebration. Because can get ANG BAO RIGHT? haha!!! The non-chinese will also be excided as they is two days of public holidays! Take this time to have a break from school! Just Relax!!!or Visit your chinese friend's house! I'm so excided this year chinese new year! Not very sure why!!! Looking forward to it!!! haha!=D
OH YA! using RED CROSS BLOG TO advertise!! RED CROSS cadets please support 4 Respect, 4 Integrity, 4 Aspire, A Enterprise, 4 Dynamic (Miss Choo), 4 Thinking (Miss Neo's Class), 4 Character and 4 Excel Charity Bazzar Booth on the 2 Feb 2011! Remember to buy the coupons and and use the money to donate the needy by buying goods and playing games from the Sirs and Ma'am!!! The Food will be delicious and Games will be fun!!!
Remember to support us!!!!
I wish you a Happy Chinese New Year!!!!