<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14565027?origin\x3dhttp://evgrcy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EVGSS RCY
NFDC 2010
Saturday, March 6, 2010


Hello, I'm here to update about NFDC 2010!
This year's squad is made up of Saviours and Valorous.

They managed to maintain our title of North District Champion.
This makes us the district champion for 7th consecutive years!
Also, they clinched the position of First Runner-Up in national level!


Their efforts finally paid off.
Training drills and studying for common test at the same time, etc etc.
It's definitely not easy, and I hope the future batches won't become complacent alrights!

That's all for now.
Will update whenever I can.
Byebye!
HWEE HWA