<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14565027?origin\x3dhttp://evgrcy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EVGSS RCY
Victorious!
Thursday, April 26, 2007

I realiese it has been so long since i posted...

Time really flies..isn't it Victorious? haha..From all of you, entering our unit 2yrs back, you are all Sec1. Now, All of you have grown up, taking over the unit real soon isn't it? I wish you all the very best in running the unit, and bringing our unit to even greater heights. But it will nvr be greatest heights. Y? because, there will be no highest point we can reach, even if we are the best, we have to keep improving as other units will be improving constantly. We cannot afford to stop. I believe my Victorious can do it, Am I right?

Exams are round the corner I supposed? Gd luck to the whole EVG RCY for the upcoming exams! We do not just do well in Red Cross, We must do well in our studies! it is the priority above all!


Warmest Regards
Poh Boon