We'll make it through
Thursday, February 1, 2007
Hello my dearest evgrcy!!
before u start guessing, it's shwu yueh here saying the last piece before D-day.
ahh. So let's see. today is thursday, tomorrow is friday and then it's the BIG day! NFDC! after the many days of hardwork that all of you have put in, the much awaited competition has finally arrived. The day in which we'll surface again to clench the trophy with our strong arms. The day whereby we'll show everybody in the house our ability and capability. The day when all our tears will fall due to the utmost happiness at the end of round 2. The day has come, people, the day has arrived.
I believe everyone in the squad are tired and all worn out. But the only thing that you can do is to hang on. Because it's only 2 more days. Well, I'm not here to pressurize any of you or anything, but to hope that the faith and confidence you have in yourself can be strengthened at this point of time.
Always remember every little thing that we've told you since we started training. Seems small, means big, they are. I'm sure I don't have to repeat these reminders here. It should have been drilled into the deepest part of your memory.
But just to say, confidence is really important. It decides the way you get into. Nothing to be afraid of, coz we know we'll make it through. =) So, please have confidence in yourself!!
Alright then, I shall not be the second ivy. To summarise it up, everyone of us will be rooting for you, all the way! JIA YOUS!
-Shwu Yueh
keep holding on =)