<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14565027?origin\x3dhttp://evgrcy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EVGSS RCY
We can do it TOGETHER!
Saturday, January 20, 2007

Congrats to all that got promoted!

Sec2s, work hard, be committed and one day u will do as well as your seniors!! Must remember, have pride in wearing ur full u, if u r proud wearing it, u will make e effort to iron, arrange the badges, wash and polish. All the way yay?

Sec3s,victorious? Ha-ha, when I went down on thursday, I believed the name suit you all alot, because the confidence on your faces, the smart look when doing footdrill, the eyes front at all times, the banging, it really goes to show all your efforts during the holiday FDC training, I'm very proud of all of you. I know this year, FDC will be in Evergreen Sec itself, but don't let it be a stress factor, instead let it be a motivating factor. Be confident of yourself, you all have trained hard, you all noe it so just perform ur usual best on 3 FEB and impress the judges. Just a quote to share, " Confidence drives all fears away." Be confident and EVGRCY shall be victorious once more. :D

Sec4s the soarers. I must say all of you deserved endless rounds of applause! The efforts put in the unit, the VIs can see it very clearly, from not so confident NCOs to such capable NCOs whom trained so many potential champions...it really goes to shows all your efforts and I believe it did paid off! Let's hope we can achieve EUA gold tis time, and of coz to retain our championship title in FDC. Well done for the hardwork during dec holi..sacrificing ur studies for the unit, kudos to u guys! After stepping down, I hope you guys can come down for trainings when u r free but remember now, your top priority should be Studies!! If you really love and miss rc trainings, can join VIP at end of year ya? Haha...alrite..continue to do your best in your service to the unit :D

Without faith, nothing is possible. With Faith, impossible is nothing!

We can do it TOGETHER, EVGRCY!

Signing off,
Evonne