Don't want to see a repeat of history
Thursday, February 23, 2006
I believe the sec3s and sec4s have seen wad happened today, i really want all of u to reflect on urself...have u ppl actually done ur best? Have u really put in effort to serve the unit?
Sec 3s- Shwu Yueh has been v v nice to u guys...her scoldings are minimal...but it seems that her kindness is not being reciprocated. I really hope this time u all have learnt ur lesson...knowing how to respond and how to behave...its no point saying sorry to her now...cuz its nt wad she wans from u guys...so i hope nxt tues training...it could be e last fd trg ald...pls put in ur best and don't disappoint shwu yueh anymore.
Sec4s- You all have been the com for nearly 1 year already...I really hope all of u can perserve on and support Shwu Yueh all the way till u all pass out. Now she is involved in fdc thus the other cadets will be under all ur care...pls do share the workload. I know this year is the crucial yr of N n O level...but u all just have to serve e unit till apr...and its only fair that everyone put in e same amt of effort.
I don't hope to see a repeat of wad happened today..i hope the next time u all cried is due to us doing well in NFDC.
CHAMPIONS, WE CAN DO IT!
Signing off,
Evonne