A New Year
Wednesday, January 4, 2006
Kudos to all for the great work done for CCA Orientation. Today when I saw the booth I can sae...impressive...v organised! Well Done!!
There's tml and sat to go...do sum "personal selling" abt red cross and maybe also start to reflect...wad've u learnt from red cross...it mite be something that will inspired the newbies to join us!
This year will again be a busy year for us as we have many goals to achieve..but I'm sure...the Sec3s'06 can cope with it with e aid of the rest.
Do keep this in mind...Unity is Strength!
There will be new VIs joining us soon, I hope. Do give them e support u've given us and for the Sec4s'06...pls tink abt joining VIP tis dec...if u wish to continue serving and ur passion...can approach any VIs if u wan to noe more info.
That's about it...Take care everyone and hope to see u guys v soon!
Signing off,
Evonne