<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14565027?origin\x3dhttp://evgrcy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EVGSS RCY
It's over!
Sunday, January 8, 2006

The orientation and PTM are finally over.. Next will be the CCA try out on this coming Thursday. After which then we'll finalise the list of new recruitments.

First here, I would like to thank everyone of us in EVGRCY for making the orientation a successful one..

Thanks to the fellow Sec 4s in helping out to plan the designs, activities of/in our booth. Thanks for your participation in this orientation..

Thanks to the Sec 3s for coming down during the Orientation and PTM to help out in the various activities despite the fact that u guys are having lessons during the orientation. And also thaks for coming down to have footdrill practice together as a squad.

Thanks to the Sec 2s for contributing ideas for the CCA try out.

Thanks to YOs for making things easier for the planning committee.

Last but not least, thanks to our VIs and seniors for coming down on theses days to help out too! We appreciate that!!

So the orientation and the recruitment of the Sec 1s will be over soon after the CCA try out. As i have said earlier, the finalise list of new recruitments will be ready after that. After all these, we've got more important things to do..

The footdrill competition will be on the 4th of March which is just some weeks away.. We need to have extra footdrill trainings on top of the usual trainings we have every Thursday to polish up our drills. The extra trainings will be for the Sec 3s.

The final squad will most probably be confirmed on this coming Thursday or next Thursday. So Sec 3s, you all will have to perform your best and put in 100% effort to ensure we get the highest quality of drills.

You have to remember all those simple things that we had reminded you for many times. Those are the basic things that you should know whether or not is correct. Although simple, they can cause you to lose marks during competition.

We really hope that you will remember everything we've said during the trainings and keep those simple yet important reminders in mind.

Together, we'll do our best and make sure we clench the Champion in North district and get into nationals. We shall do it together and i believe you can do it!! It's all confidence and wonderful drills that we need!!

For Sec 3s, you have to be prepared. This year shall be yours. It shall be you who will be leading this unit. It shall be you doing everything that the seniors once did. It shall be you to have the confidence in yourself that u make a great leader. It shall be you in everything! Of coz, we aren't gone. We'll still be there. Pat ur fellow peers' shoulders and tell them, "Don't worry, U still have me!" All of us here have the confidence that u will do well in the endeavours ahead.

The path ahead may not be as smooth as you may think. Or rather, it may be dangerous to move on. But, you have to move on to reach your desired place. Should you take the path to where you want to be? Or should you just wait for help? It's either way. For me, I'll move on as usual to face the difficulties ahead becuase I know I can do it, I know I can. And because I know there's always my peers with me. I know my peers will always be there, ready to lend a helping hand should I fall, ready to work with me to our destination. I have confidence in myself and I have it in them too. They'll pick me up and We shall move on again, move on towards Our goal. This is for me. How about u?? My dear Sec 3/06??

-Shwu Yueh