<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14565027?origin\x3dhttp://evgrcy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EVGSS RCY
Gathering
Monday, September 12, 2005

Hi all. So, the gathering information have been confirmed. It will be held on the 17.09.05 at East Coast Park. All Sec 3s (and the sirs and ma'ams going along) are supposed to meet at 11am, Woodland MRT control station. Of course, the attire will be your casual clothings. But please note, we are going to a beach, not shopping mall. So, make yourself comfortable. ((But if you insist that wearing a mini skirt and ebase top will allow you to run with ease, suits you.)) And, well, most of the programmes have not been planned, but of course, there are some must-do stuff there. Like, bonding session (that's the main aim!), EAT lunch, and laugh! Haha! By the way, the gathering is conducted in a free and easy way. (So...I dont need to plan much, heh...) You can rent bike, or roller blade if you want, provided that you have enough money. =X Oh, water games allowed. If you need any ball(s), tell me, so that I can bring it on that day. Though I sure will bring one. But just in case though. Oh, swimming, of course too! Anyway, if you plan to swim on that day, BRING EXTRA CLOTHES! And all your showering stuffs. Food, will be prepared by Naziah. GOOD NEWS! I think we will have CHEESE CAKE! OH YES! I love cheese cake!~~ And, it's well known that Naziah's mum cooks drooling snacks. And, we will have mee hoon, sausages, crab meat...etc. The rest of the details will be provided during Thursday training. If you need to ask any question(s), can add me at MSN or email me. [[ bluz_sunny@hotmail.com ]]

Oh, and by the way, those who are joining the gathering (which is all sec 3s), please pay $2 to EILEEN (oops, my name too big...=p) by WEDNESDAY. Coz, I am going out to buy the stuffs on Thursday after training. Aunty going supermarket but ve-gee-ta-ble-s ar. Don't 'cop' my money. =.='' Oh, and anyway, if anyone of you can think of a contingency plan for the gathering in case it rains, tag on the tag board!!! I am thinking until my head becomes bigger than ShinChan's.

OH! Please everyone, bring a poncho! MUST! ^^ Thanks!~

Okok, I gtg. Bye bye la. Take care and get a sweater, it's freezing!!!~~~ *ahchhoooo*

eileen
12.o9.o5