<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/14565027?origin\x3dhttp://evgrcy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
EVGSS RCY
Today's trg
Friday, August 5, 2005

It's our full dress rehearsal today. I think everybody did well. But there's still room for improvement. I felt really excited and filled with pride during the first march-past. But the second march-past was not up to our standard I guess. Though the dressing is better than the first.

There is one more training tomorrow. I hope everybody will give their best shot. Coz' there is only one rehearsal. Well, just remember to drink lots of water before training. And have your lunch beforehand. But dont have a heavy lunch though. I would not want to see anybody vomit. Haha! XD

Right, weekend is coming. Really do hope everyone will rest well and take extra good care of your body. Especially since NDP is 3 more days away. Weather is very hot nowadays, water will help alot. Stay hydrated! ^.^

Last of all, I would want to tell everyone who knows about this blog that I will scan in the pictures Mdm Aida took today. After that, I will send a few best shot to my friend, who will then help out in making the blogskin (background). Anyway, I think there will be a farewell party for our seniors. So, there will of course be photo shooting session on. After that, I will post the pictures in the entries.

Stay happy! Take care~~

[ eileen__` +